April 16, 2005
I'm ready to laugh if you crash.My com is unstable, pretty much like the mental and psychological state of one of its users, i.e. me. It's unstable cos the RAM is caught up with a lot of silly processes which I can't seem to terminate. Hey, I've got more similarities with my com than I thought!
xxx
What's Her Majesty's problem?When I hang out with Apple and Wenn, it sometimes feel funny that the FB is using more of that word than me. After all, aren't I the queen? But, I just heard that she's been crowned princess. Princess FB.
Then, as I read my own posts in this blog, and inevitably compared it with what I wrote earlier last year, the question then became 'What happened?'
I haven't been using the word 'suppressed' to describe my work and/or my life for a long time. It is but it's forgotten or it's not? Or maybe I'm just becoming a better fit with my parents' mould of a teacher. Specifically my Dad's. Never take a Dad's opinion on your fashion style too seriously.
Now, someone tell me... what the fuck is happening? Ahh... feel better already!
xxx
Die richSaw my F.A yesterday for our 2nd appointment. She showed me the report and the analysis from my financial assessment during the 1st appointment. The figures were potentially heart-breaking. Luckily, all that was on my mind was 'Man, I don't want to live THAT long...' and so, I probably was only half affected as I should be.
I'm guilty of giving fake numbers in all those questionaires that were shoved into my face along Orchard Road by people who promised to only take up 2 minutes of my time. But, I have to admit that having someone review my financial goals, personal concerns and priorities, and most important, knowing exactly how much I am worth now (monetary sense) and making recommendations to maximise my assets and resources to meet my needs and goals makes me feel better and more in control of my life. At least, for now.
At least, I know the money held up in my CPF can work to my advantage immediately too while I continue to slog. Talking about it, I really am looking forward to meeting up with my leadership for my development plan.
xxx
A new life at 30.5 more years... well, 5 years and 5 months. Meanwhile, the butterfly is frozen in time.
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 13:30